What's in your box?
Please take a moment to inventory your Voxel8 Developer's Kit Printer box contents to ensure that you have all the items listed below.
VOXEL8 DEVELOPER'S KIT BOX CONTENTS
- 1 x Voxel8 Developer's Kit 3D Printer
NOTE: Before you start setting up and printing, you may want to examine the Developer's Kit Printer schematic for terminology on all its different parts.
- SDS (Safety Data Sheet - Wiping Solvent)
- SDS (Safety Data Sheet - Silver Conductive Ink Class A)
- Printed Welcome Sheet
- 1 x Printing Build Plate
- 1 x AC Power Cable
- 1 x Silver Purge Bin
- 1 x Plastic Purge Bin
- 1 x Ethernet Cable
- 1 x 3” Flex Putty Knife
- 1 x 2mm Hex Key
- 1 x 2.5mm Hex Key
- 1/4* x 0.75 kg Thermoplastic Filament Spool (PLA)
- 20 x 6” x 6” Precut Build Plate Printing Tape Squares
- 2/10* x Silver Barrel Syringes
- 1 x Bottle of Capping / Wiping Solvent
- 1 x Box of 250 µm Luer Lock Dispense Tips
- 1 x Pair of Nitrile Gloves
- 1 x Extra Wiping Sponge
- 1 x Capping Mechanism set
- 1 x Additional FFF Silicone Sleeve
- 1 x Additional FFF Silicone Strip
* Voxel8 has changed its pricing tiers. Depending on tier of purchase, the amount of PLA and Silver Barrel Syringes varies. See the store for more details. Existing pre-orders will receive more materials due to purchasing before tier changes instituted in Q3 2016.
If anything is missing or damaged, please contact Voxel8 Customer Support for a replacement.